Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Day (Dedicated to Beautiful Marlene)

Here is a new mix of some Progressive Tunes that I put together for my very Beautiful Wife To Be Marlene. I hope you like this little mix and comments welcome.

Sebastian Cariaga - Lifelike (Seb Digs Deeper Mix)

Doruk Ozlen Feat. Racquel Dwyer - I Love You (Jose Carretas Remix)

Green, Falkner - Satisfaction (Neuroxyde Remix)

Dr. Kucho! - Mogambos 2010 (Original Mix)

Jason Rivas - Ritmo Gordako (Phonic Lounge High On Life Remix)

Karta - Natural Groove

Yves Larock & Shermanology - I Don't Know (Vince Moogin Remix)

Jerk House Connection Feat. Akram Sedkaoui - Each And Every Day (Life Goes On) (Rocco Deeper Mix)

Ananda Project - Beautiful Searching (Rasmus Faber Remix)

Jedset - Elegance (Original Mix)

Studio Apartment Feat. Miho Fukuhara - Brand New Start (Grant Nelson Remix)

Andrea Carissimi Feat. Kaysee - Salvation (Ac Deep Groove Mix)

320 DDL
Post a Comment